April 3, 2020, 6:40 PM

10-yr-old accidentally strangulates himself to death while playing with scarf in Nagpur...

Nagpur: A 10-year-old boy Kartik Asnani, who was a resident of Jaripatka area, accidentally strangulated himself by a scarf while playing at his home on March 31st while other family members were busy in their respective chores.

Speaking to Nation Next senior Police Inspector Khushal Tijare said, “The boy must have been playing with the scarf as other kids play. Apparently, he rounded his neck with the scarf and then choked himself to death. He was rushed to Rughwani Child Care Centre and Hospital in the same area but was later shifted to Mayo Hospital where the doctors confirmed his death. We’ve registered a case of accidental death.”

Also read: Tablighi Jamaat COVID-19 suspects roaming naked in hospital, listening to vulgar songs, claims Ghaziabad CMO

To Comment please login Add Comment
logo

Latest Articles