Get the latest news from Nation Next in your inbox.
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan was admitted to the Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai on Friday evening (February 9) after his health deteriorated. The megastar who had gone for a routine check up in the hospital (that confirmed the news) wasn’t keeping well for a while. However, the reason behind he being admitted still remains unknown but further details are awaited.
According to a report in Republic, gastro intestinal and liver specialist Dr Jayant Barve is in charge of Bachchan's medical case. Even in 2017, Bachchan was hospitalised pertaining to certain health issues.Also read: Jeetendra’s cousin files a sexual assault complaint against him after 47 years
In 2015, Bachchan shocked everyone when he revealed that he’s surviving only on 25 per cent liver after having lost the rest 75 percent to the deadly Hepatitis B virus after the near fatal accident on the sets of Coolie in 1982.
Big B took to twitter today morning after a tiring all-night shoot for his upcoming movie ‘Thugs of Hindustan.’ He wrote, “Just back from an all night shoot for TOH .. now to bed and slumber .. love.”
T 2609 - Just back from an all night shoot for TOH .. now to bed and slumber .. love pic.twitter.com/9eOtVN7syZ— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) February 8, 2018