Get the latest news from Nation Next in your inbox.
Lack of knowledge and trying out unproven experiments could sometimes turn fatal. A similar incident happened in Gujarat, when a man used adhesive instead of a condom during sexual intercourse.
Salman Mirza, a resident of Fatehwadi, Ahmedabad, was allegedly under the influence of drugs, when he checked into a hotel with his fiance to have sex. After realising that he had no protection, he used epoxy adhesive for intercourse instead.
Reportedly, one of Mirza’s friends found him unconscious near the shrubs of the hotel. Mirza was rushed to the hospital but his condition had gone worse till then as the chemicals in the adhesive had damaged his organs.
He passed away sometime after reaching the hospital. According to reports, he died of multiple organ failure.
“The viscera samples of the deceased have been sent for forensic examination. We are waiting for the report to arrive,” Premsukh Delu, DCP, told the Times of India.
As per officials, Mirza and his partner were under the influence of drugs when they decided to have sex. Mirza used the adhesive to close his genitals to avoid pregnancy.
Mirza was the only bread earner of his family. He left behind his mother, father and two young sisters.